Who's Online 0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)
There are no registered users currently online
Core/Scripts: Implement Flag of Ownership. Core/Movement: Handle move stop embedded in spell cast requests Core/Spells: Implemented TARGET_CORPSE_SRC_AREA_ENEMY. AI/SmartAI: Fix an issue where SmartAI creatures would not properly follow their owner on evade. Also fix a bug where creatures with INHABIT_ROOT would get stuck in evade under certain conditions. Creature/Scripting: Move CreatureAI::CanRespawn to CreatureScript::CanSpawn. Now also applies to initial spawn. Dynamic spawning prep. Core/Maps: Add override to allow InstanceMap const* -> InstanceScript const*. Script/Quest: replace wrong test spell used for quest "Red Snapper - Very Tasty!" with actual summoning. Core/Scripts: Enhance quest status hook by making it catch more status changes Entities/Object: Add some Position const& overloads to distance/angle methods for usability. Core/Movement: Fix an edge case crash in HomeMovementGenerator. Core/Spell: do not cast interrupt effect if the spell did not hit Core/Fishing: ignore required skill when fishing in pools. Core/Spell: Updated SpellInfo::GetMaxTicks with all effects capable of periodics Core/PacketIO: Re-enabled SMSG_INITIAL_SETUP opcode Core/SmartAI: do not target player's group for SMART_ACTION_CALL_AREAEXPLOREDOREVENTHAPPENS. Core/Creature: enable pet bar for TempSummons with category SUMMON_CATEGORY_PET. Core/Movement: New names for a few spline flags Core/Achievement: do not consider overkill damage for ACHIEVEMENT_CRITERIA_TYPE_DAMAGE_DONE. Map/Instances: Greatly simplify PermBindAllPlayers logic. Core/Movement: Add new SplineChainMovementGenerator that allows accurate replication of sniffed waypoints in static sequences, along with DB facilities that allow loading of waypoints from DB. Core/Unit: Standardize SetFacingTo and SetFacingToObject behavior while moving. Both now fail while moving unless arg2 bool is true. Movement/SplineChain: Bump value range for DB chainId up to uint16 (0 to 65535) from uint8 (0 to 255). Turns out sniffs generate far more chains than I expected. Map/InstanceMap: Ease up on a somewhat overzealous error message regarding instance saves. Movement/SplineChain: Streamline the script workflow for resume info a bit, provide static method that does all the ugly pointer casts for you. Also prevent a nullptr dereference crash if scripts mishandle motionmaster, and canonize Chain == nullptr to signify "no resume info". Movement/SplineChain: Fix a potential critical bug where resume info returned during an edge case could fail an assertion when used. Core/Creature: update health/mana/damage/armor when changing a creature's entry while keeping the original level. Scripts/ICC: Fix chest loot exploit Fix an exploit at chest loot bosses Valithria and Deathbringer that allowed the first played to hit them to leave party at low hp % and loot the whole chest alone, without the party being able to loot anything. Core/Scripts: Fixed Gunship Mage cast interrupt Core/World: properly re-initialize daily quest reset time when resetting daily quests. Core/Spell: set quest to rewarded instead of complete when targeted by SPELL_EFFECT_QUEST_COMPLETE. Core/Spells: Implemented SPELL_ATTR6_NOT_RESET_SWING_IF_INSTANT. Core/Spells: SPELL_AURA_SCHOOL_IMMUNITY auras shouldn't remove passive auras (even if negative) Core/Spell: Add Dual Wield skill dependency to Dual Wield effect, should remove the skill properly when unlearning spell. Core/Quest: send INVALIDREASON_QUEST_ALREADY_DONE if player tries to accept a quest that is already rewarded. Core/Loot: do not show unique items if player already has the maximum allowed quantity. Core/Spells: Calculate hitMask and store it in DamageInfo/HealInfo structures Core/Unit: rewrite of the attack table system Removed a bunch of duplicated code Fix off-by-one errors in Unit::RollMeleeOutcomeAgainst and Unit::MeleeSpellHitResult (TC's combat table was actually of 100.01%) Implemented boss-level hit table (6.5% dodge/14% parry), bosses only had 5.6% of each until now Updated formula for chance and damage of Glancing hits Core/SAI: added new action SMART_ACTION_PLAY_ANIMKI Core/Spells: Fixed extra charge effect visuals Core/PacketIO: Fixed movement force structure Core/Movement: Pass SpellEffectExtraData PointMovementGenerator Core/Movement: Restored interpolated_* movement flags Core/Spell: Implement and use SMSG_CUSTOM_LOAD_SCREEN Core/Criterias: Fix an old criteria condition and added some new ones Core/Creatures: Use `broadcast_text` sound entry Implemented a way to compute spline position at any given point in time Core/Creatures: Use `broadcast_text` sound entry Core/Quests: Fixed loading areatriggers linked to quest by objective and expose ObjectMgr::GetQuestObjective to lookup quest objectives by id (for conditions) Core/Conditions: Implemented new condition type CONDITION_QUEST_OBJECTIVE_COMPLETE Core/Movement: Remove PLAYER_FLAGS_IS_OUT_OF_BOUNDS flag if player manages to move back in bounds (pretty much gms only) Core/Spells: Fixed EffectActivateSpec for hunter pets Core/SmartAI: Add check to SMART_ACTION_PLAY_ANIMKIT to allow zero value to remove animKit. Core/SmartAI: Implement SMART_TARGET_VEHICLE_ACCESSORY Core/Unit: Update Pary/Dodge/Diminishing
DB/Instance: Black Temple
- Add missing aura's and Ashtongue Stalker's spawns. - Add paths for Illidari Nightlord's and formations DB/Gossip: fix gossip text for creature "Admiral Odesyus"
DB/Creature: remove wrong spell from NPC "Venture Co. Saboteur" and add correct one.
DB/Script: implement event for quest 9542 (Totem of Vark)
DB/Quest: small fixes for The Frost Wyrm and its Master.
- Fix wrong spawntime for spellfocus gameobject. - Add conditions for quest item's spell to prevent exploits, by @sirikfoll DB/Misc: replace wrong spell used in spell_area for Scalawag Point.
- Also fix a smart script that relied on the old aura's behavior. DB/Spell: Add some attributes to Horsemen Credit
- Fixes achievement credit for dead players DB/SAI: fix wrong caster for a spell involved in quest "Towers of Certain Doom"
DB/Quest: Let's Go Surfing Now
DB/Quest: improvements for Test at Sea:
- Prevent player from entering combat when using the quest item. - The targeted NPCs should only yell sporadically. DB/SmartScripts: Fix Jewelcrafting stone statues.
DB/conditions: add condition Pet Type to Pet Trainers gossip
- Show gossip menu 4783 option id 1 if Pet Type is hunter pet DB/Quest: end event for For Love Eternal.
DB/Quest: improve end event for A Daughter's Love.
DB/SAI: Teron Gorefiend I am ....
- The timed action lists for this script now need event flags so they run while charmed and so that Karsius actually gets summoned. DB/Quest: fix quest credit target type for Krolmir, Hammer of Storms
DB/Loot: fix drop chance for two quest items.
DB/Quest: remove wrong spell cast for quest The Dead Rise!
DB/SAI: fix event for quest Street "Cred".
DB/SAI: add script for creature Megalith.
DB/Loot: fix drop chance for three quest items.
- Felhound Brain, Nether Wing and Doomwarder Blood should always drop. DB/Quest: improvements to Report to Anselm:
- Add missing texts and re-number the group ids. - Do not allow players to attack the creatures spawned in the end event. - A Score to Settle requires completion of this quest. DB/Quest: fix chaining for quests Spawn of the Twisted Glade and Seeds of the Blacksouled Keepers.
DB/Quest: add missing prevquests for Hellfire Fortifications (for both Alliance and Horde).
DB/Conditions: allow item Goramosh's Strange Device to also drop if the quest Prevent the Accord is rewarded.
- Victory Nears... requires Agmar's Hammer. - Strength of Icemist requires From the Depths of Azjol-Nerub. - Only one between To Venomspite! and Imbeciles Abound! can be completed. DB/Quest: Dragonblight part 2:
- To Dragon's Fall requires completion of Wanted: Magister Keldonus, Wanted: Gigantaur and Wanted: Dreadtalon. - Black Blood of Yogg-Saron, Marked for Death: High Cultist Zangus and Containing the Rot require completion of Agmar's Hammer. - Strengthen the Ancients requires completion of The Focus on the Beach. - Message from the West requires completion of Hellscream's Champion. - Only one between A Tauren Among Taunka and The Taunka and the Tauren can be completed. DB/Quest: Dragonblight/Borean Tundra:
- Fix next quest for The Taunka and the Tauren. - Fix requirements for Patience is a Virtue that We Don't Need, Taken by the Scourge and the three versions of The Defense of Warsong Hold. DB/Creature: Add missing IMMUNE_TO_NPC to Dahlia Suntouch.
DB/SmartAI: Fix charm SAI for Quest 12308 "Escape from Silverbrook"
DB/Misc: Misc Fixes
* Appeasing the Great Rainstone/Gods like Shiny Things update so sai actually works on sholazar guardians so sai runs on charmed creature, also rescript glinting dirt as previous had stopped working * Teleport This! Charmed flags are needed here so that credit spell is cast when payer uses controlled npc to blow up teleporter. * Updates to blueleaf tubers as previous fix stopped working due to negative respawn time on spell focus objects DB/Quest: Anatoly will talk
- Fix event flags Fix unit flag for Tatjana (Unconscious)
DB/Quest: Arzeth's Demise:
- Fix yell on quest item use. - Restore original entry on reset. - Quest item can only be used on specific NPC. DB/Loot: item Bog Lord Tendril is not a quest item.
DB/Loot: Burning Legion Missive (Alliance version) should always drop.
DB/SAI: A Rough Ride
- Fix event flags DB/SAI: More event flags
* Dark Horizon/Reunited * Kickin' Nass and Takin' Manes * Load'er Up * Magic Carpet Ride DB/SAI: Krolmir, Hammer of storms
- Fix targeting for credit spell and invoker texts during event. DB/Quest: Escape from Silverbrook
- Even though this was meant to have been fixed once the last commit did not actually fix this also condition for the periodic spell so that it only targets silverbrook worgen rather than agroing neutral deers and stags, hostile npcs like bears and conquest hold guards will still attack the horse but the condition prevents the periodic threat spell from hitting anything other than silverbrook worgen. DB/Quest: The Sum is Greater than the Parts
DB/Quest: Bury Those Cockroaches
DB/Quest: Steamtank Suprise
fix Портал Бездны
Scripts/IcecrownCitadel: Fix an issue where Deathbringer Saurfang's exit door could get stuck in a closed state.
Script/Quest: The Exorcism of Colonel Jules:
- Summoned NPCs will no longer give experience on kill. - Require quests Fel Spirits and Digging for Prayer Beads to be completed. - Reduce number of Foul Purges spawned in a single wave (only two should spawn each time). - Properly give quest credit when talking with Colonel Jules after the exorcism. DB/Quest: The Exorcism of Colonel Jules:
- Fix quest item Ritual Prayer Beads. - Proper gossip texts for Colonel Jules. DB/Quest: The Legion Reborn and Know your Enemy require completion of Force Commander Danath.
DB/Quest: Weaken the Ramparts, The Longbeards and Unyielding Souls require completion of Expedition Point.
DB/Quest: fix creature text for Force Commander Danath Trollbane when quest The Fall of Magtheridon is turned in.
Script/Quest: improvements for Let Them Eat Crow.
Core/Scripts: move #define to enum/boss emote to DB
DB/Conditions: limit targets for spell Dropping Heavy Bomb.
DB/SAI: close gossip when selecting a gossip option from NPC Wing Commander Brack.
DB/Creature: fix creature_text for Gordok Brew Barker.
Script/Quest: Trail of Fire
DB/SAI: add yell for NPC Sergeant Lorric.
1) http://www.wowhead.com/item=24330/drain-schematics should drop if player is on or is rewarded for http://www.wowhead.com/quest=9720/balance-must-be-preserved not only if rewarded for it 2) http://www.wowhead.com/quest=7170/earned-reverence , http://www.wowhead.com/quest=7171/legendary-heroes and http://www.wowhead.com/quest=7172/the-eye-of-command should not be repeatable, especially when they require insignia from previous quest and when set as repeatable since quest status never gets saved in database player cannot proceed and when player already turned quest in and received next tier insignia the quest can never be repeated. 3) Fix a issue with http://www.wowhead.com/npc=3771/bleakheart-hellcaller spamming summons 4) Fix timed action list for http://www.wowhead.com/quest=11429/drop-it-then-rock-it DB/SAI: Several improvements to escape from Silverbrook script
* Ducals horse will no longer start wp when the freed alliance prisoner mounts wp will now only start when player mounts * Quest credit given to stored target rather than closest player on wp complete * On player dismounting or player not mounting for 5 mins after spawn will cause ducals horse to despawn * Silverbrook Worgen will despawn when OOC rather than these building up making quest harder for next player. [3.3.5] Azjol-Nerub rewrite
* Scripts/AzjolNerub: Complete rewrite. - Gatewatcher: - Trash now actually engages properly one by one - Fix trash spell casting - Add missing quotes - Hadronox: - Everything. Literally. - Anub'arak: - Fix add spawns - Fix impale - OK this might as well be "fix everything with every boss". Because that's pretty much what happened. - General hack cleanup DB/Misc: Fix Skadi the Ruthless
DB/Creature: Utgarde Catacombs cleanup
DB/Creature: Botanist Taerix:
- Fix gossip text depending on quest 'What Must Be Done...' completion status. - Correct chaining for the same quest. DB/Conditions: fix gossip text for creature Technician Zhanaa.
DB/Loot: add Phantom Ghostfish to Nettlefish School loot.
DB/Misc: Charmed flags
Fix charmed flags for npcs involved with
* Basic Chemistry * Killing two scourge with one skeleton * Army of the Damned DB/Quest: script, spawns and conditions for Intercept the Reinforcements.
DB/Quest: improvements to some Azuremyst Isle quests.
- The Bloodcurse Legacy requires Urgent Delivery rewarded. - Reclaiming the Ruins and Precious and Fragile Things Need Special Handling (and related NPC gossips) require A Small Start or Cookie's Jumbo Gumbo rewarded. - Item Rune Covered Tablet requires quest A Small Start rewarded in order to drop. DB/Quest: further improvements to some Azuremyst Isle quests.
- Add missing dialogue for Rune Covered Tablet's end event. - Fix offer reward text for Warlord Sriss'tiz. - Fix gossip for High Chief Stillpine and all other furbolgs around. DB/Quest: Saving Princess Stillpine:
- Only run High Chief Bristlelimb's SAI once before he's available for killing. - Fix rotation of gameobject Princess Stillpine's Cage. DB/Quest: Fresh Remounts
DB/Object: Fix some gob respawn time (193197,181674,181675,191576,191519,192171,191708,193560,193561,181696,182532, 181746) - объекты с фиксом респауна
DB/Quest: Matis the Cruel:
- Allow the Flare Gun to be used only nearby Matis the Cruel. - The Flare Gun can now be used anytime during the fight, and it will still work and give proper credit for the quest. DB/Item: fix loot for Dented Crate.
- The crate is supposed to always drop at least one item. DB/Loot: fix loot for item Message in a Bottle and gameobject Half-Buried Bottle.
DB/SAI: fix db errors
DB/Quest: A Lost Master requires How Big a Threat? (Part 2) rewarded.
DB/Quest: fix offer reward text for Redemption (Part 2, Draenei).
DB/SAI: fix two events that would never execute because of wrong event_phase_mask set.
DB/Creature: Raene Wolfrunner:
- Fix gossip texts. - Add gossip option to restore item Dartol's Rod of Transformation if lost. DB/SAI: Twilight Disciple and Twilight Thug.
DB/Quest: Supplies to Auberdine:
- Set questgiver to run all the path instead of walking. - Add missing texts. DB/Loot: remove some wrong items from gameobject and creature loot.
DB/Creature: remove loot and experience for Webbed Creature.
DB/Quest: end event for Harlan Needs a Resupply.
DB/PageText: add newlines to some item texts.
Script/Quest: A Cry For Help:
- Add missing dialogue from Cowlen. - Timers and emotes. DB/Pool: add pools for Wintergrasp item-gathering weekly quests.
DB/Conditions: quests Southern Sabotage and Toppling the Towers are only available if the respective faction is defending Wintergrasp.
DB/Creature: Ward of Laze: root and spellcast.
DB/Misc: Respawn Temple of Atal'Hakkar
DB/Misc: Respawn Wailling Caverns
DB/Creature: Pathing for Thunder Bluff
DB/Creature: Fix some thunder bluff POIs
DB/Creature: Undercity Pathing
DB/Creature: Pathing for Stormwind Gryphon Rider
DB/Creature: Add cosmetic mount to Darlene Stokx
DB/Creature: Orgrimmar guard gossip
DB/Misc: Fix spawnmask for Wailling Caverns
Db/Quest: Add initial human monk quest
DB/Creature: Stormwind Guard Gossip
DB/Creature: Ironforge pathing
DB/Creature: Gossips for Darnassus and Teldrasil
DB/Creature: Pathing Dun Morogh and Darnassus
DB/Creature: More guard gossips
DB/Creature: Implement gossips for Multi Profession Trainers
DB/Creature: Fix ironforge guards gossip
DB/SmartAI: Shado-Pan Monastery
DB/Misc: Harvest Festival Horde Spawn
DB/SmartAI: Vale of Eternal Blossoms SAI
DB/Gossip: Fix 2 gossips related to Auctioneers
DB/Creature: Stormwind Royal Guard movement
DB/creature: Huojin Quartermaster
DB/creature: Combatant Mount Quartermaster
DB/Quest: Add some missing quest rewards
Please be advised that this is not a discussion forum. Unless a moderator asks for more information, all the critical information about a post should be contained in the subject and first post.
Every post will be responded to in some fashion before being locked. When a thread is locked, it means we have sufficient information on the issue and will not require any further assistance. The rules for sending a Bug Report are as follow. Please read them before doing anything. Invalid Posts
Since we are strictly interested in the reports on this forum, the following threads are likely to be deleted immediately:
1. Discussion threads (What do you all think?)
2. Invalid report
3. Feedback / Suggestion threads.
4. Posts requesting information on the game.
5. Posts made on other forums (Do not spam.)
6. "Accomplishment" threads, threads to advertise screenshots unrelated to bug reports, and other "This happened on the server" posts
7. Posts requesting status updates on existing issues. Bug Reporting Guidelines
O Any time you encounter a suspected bug in the game, you should contact a GM via the in-game ticket system. Many issues can be solved immediately.
O State if addons are being used. Try and test bugs with NO ADDONS INSTALLED.
O Supply screenshots where applicable.
O Provide as much information as possible, give full names of NPCs, or locations that are involved in the bug. Give ability descriptions as well. * DO NOT ASSUME * that the QA person on duty knows what you are talking about.
O Use proper English, do not use slang, abbreviations or other unclear language when describing the issue. We can not address bug reports that we do not understand.
O Create a single thread for each issue, lists of bugs are difficult to track and respond to, if you have multiple bug reports, please verify that they are not already threads on them and then post them each in their own thread. Creating a Bug Thread
When reporting a bug, we would like you to take the time and search the forum to see if your issue is already reported. While we will not delete duplicate reports, it will save us time if you know the issue. Using keywords (such as a unique element of a crash log or an ability name) is a good way to find threads.
If you have not found anything, start a new thread with your issue and put [BUG] in the subject while being as descriptive as possible. Additionally, if you have multiple issues, separate them into different threads. Unique bugs should get unique threads.
Try to include steps to reproduce your problem. Be succinct. Leave out any opinions on the problem and focus on how to solve it. Crash Logs & System Profiles
If you have an assertion or game crash, it is extremely important that you copy and paste the crash log into your thread.
Graphic, performance, or other hardware related issues should include a DXDiag (PC) or a System Profile (Mac) of your computer so that we can see what unique configuration you are utilizing as well as your driver information. Most graphical problems are related to video drivers that haven't been updated, so if you encounter a problem, double check that you have the most up-to-date drivers. A screenshot showcasing your issue is also beneficial to have if you have a way to deliver it to Legiondep safely, such as a third-party image hosting site. To obtain a DXDiag:
- Click on the Start button and select Run. (For Vista Users, press the Windows Key (the key with the Windows logo on your keyboard) + R (at the same time) and skip to step 3)
- In the Open: field type in dxdiag and click the OK button.
- Click Save All Information, then open the file and copy the information into a single post (as much as is allowed). To obtain a System Profile:
- Click on the Apple at the top-left of your OS and select About This Mac, then More Information
- The System Profiler should open. Save all the information as a Plain Text or RTF file, then open it.
- Copy all the information and place it into the thread reporting your issue. Exploits, Cheating, Hacking
Legiondep takes Cheating in any form very seriously and we do everything we can to prevent this unwanted behavior. In order to minimize the proliferation of these types of activities we do not comment on them and do not want these issue reported in the public forums. Reports in this forum on these issues will be deleted. Please report any form of cheating, hacking or exploiting to the in-game GMs or via this web-form:
Bumping and Spamming
Please do not Bump threads, please do not spam new threads on the same issue.
All posts in this forum are read by a member of the QA team in the order that it is posted. Bumping threads or spamming new threads on an issue does not help your issue get addressed any faster. Instead Bumping and Spamming slows down our process and delays bugs getting fixed.
FAQ When will this bug be fixed?
As soon as QA has identified a bug and steps for reproducing that bug, we pass it on to the development team to fix. Bugs are usually fixed in order of severity and unless the bug is severe enough to merit a hotfix (a fix immediately patched into the game), its fix is usually implemented in an internal version for QA to test thoroughly before public release. This means that typically, known bugs are already fixed in the internal version that QA is testing in preparation for the next patch, but are still active on the current live version of the game. Why was my post deleted?
Please see the Rules and Policies section detailed above. How do I submit more information about the crash I received?
When your World of Warcraft client receives a critical assertion (crash) it creates two files inside the Errors folder of your main World of Warcraft directory. One is a crash log that is a text file (.txt suffix) and the other is a memory dump file (.dmp suffix). These files are named with the date and time of the crash. For most bugs posting the crash log is sufficient information for our programmers to start fixing the problem. So when submitting a crash report, please copy the text inside the relevant crash log and paste it into your bug submission topic. Also your system information may be needed in order to better understand the bug. To generate your system information you can go to Start Menu, Run, and then type dxdiag. Let this diagnostic run click the Save All Information and paste this info into your bug submission post. How can I help QA research known bugs?
The first thing a player should do when researching a bug is to attempt to reproduce it. Once you feel you can reproduce it consistently, it is time to start narrowing down the steps that cause this bug to reproduce. From here you can then see what other conditions the bug can be reproduced in. For example if there is a problem with a spell on a certain MOB, maybe there are other MOBs this affects? Or possibly there are other similar spells that exhibit this behavior? As QA we cannot stress enough the importance of gathering all relevant information which includes taking screenshots where applicable. This class/ability/item is unbalanced. Why won’t Legiondep address this?
While balance discussion is a valid topic and Legiondep cares about player feedback, the bug report forum is not the place for this type of discussion. The class specific forums or general discussion forum is more suited for balance discussions where it is more likely to catch developments eyes. The class forums are full of posts on this issue why hasn’t it been addressed?
QA does not actively monitor any of the class forums, if an issue has not been posted here in the bug report forum it can not be guaranteed to have been seen by QA. Why hasn’t anyone at Legiondep acknowledged this issue?
Unfortunately with the very large volume to reports we receive QA does not have time to respond to every single post. Generally we only respond to a post if we need more information about a report, or if we have confirmed that an issue will be fixed in an upcoming patch. Why isn’t this issue on the Known Issues list?
Most often this is because the issue is still being investigated, until we are confident that an issue is understood it will not be listed on the Known Issues post. We also do not list bugs that can be exploited in any way.
It's really important to include specific details when reporting an issue you're experiencing.
Who - Character Name
What - The problem you encountered
Where - Realm Name + Location out in the world (zone, raid, BG, etc)
When - Roughly when the issue encountered, or if an ongoing issue when it first started happening.
How - Any steps you took to reproduce the issue
Without this information, we often have to guess at what happened, or request more information from you - both of which slow down the process or lead to un-reproducible reports.
Opening of the game world Legiondep FUN, will be held June 30 at 19:00 Moscow time. The opening of a new game world is scheduled for the end of June, the exact date will be announced later. Information about the realm FUN: Starting level of characters - 110. Version 7.1.5 Cross-Faction Battlegrounds Starting PvP items are level 815. PvE sets and items (up to 860 item level) that will be sold for PvP tokens. Sets and items for transmogrification, as well as other interesting awards (pets, mounts) can be obtained for signs that will drop in the arenas and battlefields. The artifact power leveling will be simplified. For each battle won in the arena or battlefield you will be able to receive the http://www.wowhead.com/item=141889/glory-of-the-melee and other items to improve the strength of the artifact. Artifact Knowledge will drop from killing players in Battlegrounds/Arenas on percentage chance. All professions and recipes will be learned automatically Free ingredients for the professions. Resurrection of world Legion bosses every hour. Resurrection of world bosses of old expansions, every 5 minutes. Obtaining items from PvP battles in skirmishes will be 820 to 840 (item level). Events on the realm FUN: Characters who reached level 110 and spent more than 72 hours in the game during the first week after opening will receive 200 coins in their personal account. In the first month after the opening, players will be able to get a free full set of 840-level items (epoch-making quality) items. Useful links:
How to connect
Help with solving connection problems